Becoming a travel blogger is a good career option you can opt for. You can even do it for your interest’s sake. But, let me tell you blogging is a great medium to earn. People often asked how to start a travel blog that why I have come up with this post.
Now, you have to take care of the following while your journey to travel blogger-
- Explore places
- Write blog
- PLatform to post
Can anybody be a travel blogger?
Yes! Anybody can be a travel blogger provided you have a few of the requirements
- Whenever you have to write on something, you should be experienced with the topic. You can visit places and make memories.
- The next important step is you have to describe your travel experience in written form as a blog.
- You make your blogging website by registering your domain and hosting and can post accordingly.
And here I will try to answer your every question. like How to start travel blog writing? How to start a travel blog and make money? these are the questions that every beginner bloggers asked
Here’s how to start a travel blog
Each website has a domain name known as a web address. for example www.vdstories.com
The domain name should be simple and catchy, Buying a domain name is one of the steps you take to start your blog.
How to buy a domain name
- Choose a reliable domain registrar (like Godaddy )
- Check your domain name availability
- Pick your domain name
Hosting is the business of housing, serving, and maintaining files for one or more Web sites. More important than the computer space that is provided for Web site files is the fast connection to the Internet.
How to buy web hosting?
- Choose your domain name
- Choose your hosting platform (Hostinger)
- Enter account details
- Select right package
- Purchase your hosting
What is theme in blog?
4. Install plugins that helpful for your travel blog
what is a plugin?
A plugin is a piece of software containing a group of functions that can be added to a WordPress website. They can extend functionality or add new features to your website. They make it easier for users to add features to their website without knowing a single line of code.
Most relevant plugins
- Yoast SEO
- HTML5 Maps
- SEO smart links
- Google analytics
Create posts regularly so you rank on top place in google. write post often to become successful blogger those people who are successful in their blogging career they always try to write two articles in a week.
Try to invent new ideas for your blogs, focus on your writing make readers friendly content.
Try to cover historical places because people are connected with history, and make sure to add good quality photographs. because photography play important role in the success of you blog
- Start sharing your blog with your friends and family, promote your blog posts on your personal Facebook and social pages. It’s a good place to start, create social media pages for our blog. I did. social media is a good idea to rank your content. spend at least 10 minutes in a day to promote your content on social media
- Start interacting be consistent choose day for sharing posts on your blog.
- Do Email campaigns for your own blog enable the share button so others can share your content?
What is SEO?
SEO means Search engine optimization
Search engine optimization is the process of improving the quality and quantity of website traffic to a website or a web page from search engines. SEO targets unpaid traffic rather than direct traffic or paid traffic
Why SEO is important?
Search engine optimization. It is directly related to the search engine. There are rules to bring your website to the top in the search engine. So that traffic can increase on our website. If you follow these rules, then your website appears on the first page in the search engine.
Now Start Blogging
And good luck! You can totally do it.